Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Let's gossip!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes but not choosing could be to choose not to choose to choose. I actually understand what I just wrote and that scares the **** out of me. LOL!

    sooooooo....where did mom go? she has been absent a long time now. Must be a record or something.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the broomstick remark Henk..it didn't go over my head like it did pez's..LOL....

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw, she just likes to play the "ignore the being clever remarks" game, LOL! And she's quite good at it too. She's been playing it for years.

    Three whole years. Holy **** ! Age must be creeping up at us again, Robin! We'll bitchslap it and scare it away, muhahaaa!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bitchslap it! Yes! That we must do. Mom is going to get all her fillings removed from her mouth today and have them replaced with porcelin ones. They use damalgam in her older fillings and they found out that it can kill you because of the mercury they put in it. I am sure she will tell you all about it. Its pretty interesting stuff.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think she already has, a while ago. Warning me for those fillings. I never had cavaties, so no fillings, so i don't worry.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cherriepez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aaahhhh a clean mouth is good. Well this is my last post. I am tired of runningback and forth btwn three places. I am going to have to quit the death defying board altogether next week because of school, but I will still come here.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, good. We have a nice, quiet relaxing place here, and i'd hate for it to become too quiet. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *rattling pots and pans*..ok for the noise....I've been board jumping...there are some pretty interesting sites...kind of fun.......

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **** , HTML isn't enabled. Could someone drag Res's butt over here and make her turn on the HTML. I want HUGE letters when I say BOOM!

    Ressy, where AAAARRRREEEEE you?!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I used to have her new site in my favorites..it was something like resonance 2000

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •